Friday, June 12, 2009

When I grow up, I want to be just like them!

Nancy had a demo meeting on Wednesday and so we had another swap and, I have to say, these ladies are all so very talented, hence the post title!! I wanted to share some pictures of the fabulous swaps and also the projects Nancy had for us to make (I actually got both done this time - yay me!). I am still trying to learn names so bear with me.

Isn't this just stunning? This was made by Wendy Berens and she added some sparkle to pocket silhouette stamp.


This was made by Jane Ries - another idea to try for the Cheers to You set.

I think this was made by Sarah Lutz but not certain.



I think this little notepad cover was made by Mary Ellen Bowlby- love this paper.


Elmo and Cookie monster wer made by Nancy - how cute are they?




This was made by Peg Haskell and I love the texture on the cupcake frosting.


This was made by Laurie Perkins - beautiful layout and embossing.




This was made by Terry Earhart. The tie cut-out was a wonderful idea.




This was made by Beverley Harris


I think this was by Carol Lyons but will check.


I forgot to take a picture of my swap so I'll add that in later.


ETA - my swap card. Sorry about the cruddy picture but I was in too much of a hurry to take it out of the box. I sort of CASED myself on a card I did a while ago and added the flower. I'm sad to see Urban Garden DP go.



These are the two projects we made:


I really love the little Matchbox die and the ribbon band adds a nice touch.

Isn't this so pretty? Excuse the squinty layers - I am terrible at lining things up if I don't have a grid.


4 comments:

  1. WOW...you got lots of goodies!!! I love the little dress...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards everyone made....thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great cards. I wish I had a upline who had meetings so we could swap. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I want to be like them too. You have an extremely talented group!

    ReplyDelete