Saturday, June 20, 2009

Missed one!

I thought I had posted this card in my blog but realized that I had only posted it on SCS so thought I would share it here too. I have tried this design before with other colors and DP but these new in colors work perfectly and I love the way it turned out.

The flowers were stamped onto whisper white paper and then cut out and mounted on dimensionals around the border of the top note. I used Rich Razzleberry ink to sponge around the edge. The sentiment is from the new Kind & Caring thoughts set.


Stamp sets - Eastern Blooms, Kind & Caring thoughts

Cardstock & DP - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White. Razzleberry lemonade DP

Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry

Accessories - Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot top note die

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the bright and cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Eastern Blooms. I keep debating on them thinking I don't need more flowers, but I just adore them and your card makes me want them more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering with such elegance!

    ReplyDelete