Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And some more....


I had one more evening of playing with my new toys before having to start working on teacher gifts etc.


Isn't this new set lovely? It's a level 2 hostess set from the new catalog called Wings of Friendship. I thought it would look nice with softer colors and so I chose some old favorites.


Stamp set - Wings of friendship (level 2 hostess from new catalog)

Cardstock & DP - Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla. Flowers were stamped and then cut from retired hostess pack DP - apricot appeal

Inks - Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa. Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Close to Cocoa markers.

Accessories - Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, ivory pearls from Pretties kit

These next three cards were all made with the new level 3 hostess set, Kind and caring thoughts. It is really versatile and is perfect for using the "stamping off" technique.

Stamp set - Kind & Caring thoughts

Cardstock & DP - Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White. Razzleberry lemonade DP.

Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo

Accessories - Oval and scallop oval nesties, Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Filigree brad.


Isn't this color combo just wonderful? I think this may be one of my new favorites which surprised me.


Stamp Sets - Kind & Caring thoughts. Sentiment is from the new set Teeny Tiny Wishes which is truly fabulous!
Cardstock & DP - Kraft, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Inks - Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede sponging, Old olive marker
Accessories - Antique brass brads. The paper edges were distressed by tearing or by running a finger nail along to "bend" the edge.


This card shows the other two floral images from the set and I like how they look with this color combination.
Stamp Sets - Kind & Caring Thoughts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock & DP - Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Inks - Pale Plum, Perfect Plum. Mellow Moss, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum SU! markers.
Accessories - Dimensionals, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon. Edges were distressed by hand (see above).

Now I just need to go and come up with some ideas for teacher gifts........

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sneak peek samples! The Kind and Caring wishes is on my order, I just have to be patient about getting it. Thanks so much for the inspiration with the fun new colors. I wasn't sure, but each sample I see makes them grow a little more on me! I really like the Wings of Friendship card too. Very pretty in the soft subtles.

    ReplyDelete