Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More sneaky peeks

I spent some more time this evening playing with my new goodies. The only color I have yet to test drive is the Bermuda Bay and that is on my list for tomorrow evening. I love all the colors I have used so far and Rich Razzleberry is fun to work with. My daughter is going to love this color!


I also got to play with the first of my new stamp sets. This is a level 3 hostess set from the new catalog called Kind and Caring Thoughts. It has beautiful floral images and some lovely sentiment stamps, including the Best Wishes used on this first card.



Stamp set - Kind & Caring Thoughts (level 3 hostess set in new catalog)

Cardstock & DP - Very vanilla, Rich Razzleberry. Razzleberry Lemonade DP.

Inks - Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo

Accessories - Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, Dimensionals



No "new" stamp sets on this next card but I do love this little animals - cute, funny and easy to color.

Stamp set - Animal Crackers

Cardstock & DP - Barely Banana (plain and textured), Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Crushed Curry.

Inks - Black Stazon, SU! markers

Accessories - Flower brad, Crushed Curry ribbon, Scallop square punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot Texturz plate (large dots), Scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment