After much back and forth, I decided to combine the elements from my two favorite card samples (posted last time) into one.
I would have preferred the top note shape to have been one DP pattern but I didn't have enough for 16 cards so improvised. So, having decided on this, I spent the evening cutting, stamping, sponging etc. I got everything prepped so all I have to do is put the remaining 15 cards together tomorrow evening.
I did finally get to make some boxes and bags with the Big Shot. No photos as I was just playing around to figure out the closures etc. and so used plain white cardstock. I love the pillow box and bag with scalloped top and the dies are certain to get plenty of use. Once I have my swap cards done, I'll attempt the matchbox.