Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher appreciation gifts

Can I just say before I start rambling that I LOVE my Big Shot?? How on earth did I survive all of the daycare events without it?


I needed to make little gifts for 4 teachers and so decided to go with the scallop top bag filled with chocolate pretzels from the local handmade candy store (who make the most delicious chocolate dipped fruit - but I digress).


As all the teachers are female I wanted something a little girlie and then I remembered that I hadn't broken in to my Raspberry Tart DP yet even though it was one of the first things I ordered when the new catty came out. The flowers on the scallop top were made by cutting out flowers from Raspberry Tart DP using the Big Shot and the Flower Layers #3 die. They were just so easy to make and I think they are really cute - I see many more coming in the future!




Stamps - Oval all (mini)


Cardstock & Paper - Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss and Raspberry Tart DP


Ink - Old Olive


Accessories - Big shot scallop top bag die, Big Shot flower layers 3 die, Oval Punch (mini), Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! The teachers will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo pretty! Figures I am falling in love with this paper right before it retires, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I am sure the teachers loved them. I need to do Teacher Appreciation gifts, but am almost out of time. Maybe end of the year gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, I love that paper, I'm sure they loved them! I know I would!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! I totally agree...the BIG SHOT is worth it's weight in gold. I have already gotten my money's worth out of it with school gifts alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the paper. Gotta love, love, love that bigshot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! I'm sure the teachers loved the! The layered flowers on top are just too lovely!

    ReplyDelete