Thursday, May 7, 2009

The straggler

I thought I was all done with the teacher gifts until yesterday evening when Rhiannon asked "Aren't we going to give one to Ms. McDougald?" Crud! Rhiannon goes to kindergarten at the local elementary school in the morning and then goes to kindergarten at the daycare we use for Anwyn for the rest of the day while I am work. I had remembered all the daycare teachers but not the elementary teacher.





So, off to my craft room to whip up another bag. I found a scrap of the Parisian Breeze DP and decided to go with that.









Stamps - Oval All

Cardstock & Paper - Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze specialty DP.

Ink - Chocolate Chip

Accessories - Big Shot scallop top bag die, Big Shot flower layers #3 die, dimensionals, Oval scallop punch, Baja Breeze satin ribbon, Kraft corduroy button brad (love, love, love these!)

I need to work on my beach swap cards tomorrow and then get going on mass production of my crabby bucket invitations.

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors!! I don't know which one I like better, the pink or blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of the two, but I love,love,love this paper and will be sad when the Baja Breeze is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Rachel love this paper wish the in colours would stay longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY Cute and on short notice!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, too! Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The colors, the decoration on the top, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this.....love the papers too.

    ReplyDelete